Posted by https://heartbeetkitchen.com/2018/recipes/walnut-avocado-yum-sauce/
© 2018 Heartbeet Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- half of one avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped, raw walnuts
- 1 cup lightly packed, fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup lightly packed, fresh basil leaves
- 1 large clove garlic or 2 small cloves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- scant 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Add all ingredients to food processor except water and olive oil. Pulse 10 times to get ingredients moving. Add olive oil, and pulse 5 more times. Then begin adding 1/2 cup water, while fully processing. Stop processing once combined and mostly smooth, about 15 seconds. If you like the thickness, you can leave it, or add up to 1/4 cup more water.