Posted by https://heartbeetkitchen.com/2018/recipes/cucumber-avocado-watermelon-salad/
© 2018 Heartbeet Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cucumber Avocado Watermelon Salad
- 2 1/2 cups uniformly cubed watermelon
- 1 small english cucumber, thinly sliced with a mandoline (I used this type of cucumber because it has fewer seeds and is less watery)
- 1 ripe avocado, scooped into small balls with a melon baller
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice from one lime (or lemon, but I prefer lime)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
Prepare watermelon, cucumber, and avocado and place in a large bowl. Squeeze lime over the top and gently stir. Then add olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Gently stir and pour onto on a large plate.
Finish with a few cracks of black pepper and torn pieces of basil to garnish.