Posted by https://heartbeetkitchen.com/2017/recipes/pink-moon-milk-sleep-tonic/
© 2017 Heartbeet Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 6 ounces almond milk (preferably homemade)
- 4 ounces unsweetened Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- dried culinary rose petals
Heat almond milk and tart cherry juice over low heat in a small pot. Remove from heat, and whisk in honey and ashwagandha. (If you want to make it really frothy, you can add it to a blender). Top with rose petals and drink warm.